The RiskRadar is a blog for people in the field of risk and compliance such as compliance executives, compliance officers, risk managers and other professionals. We are always looking for enthusiastic bloggers who:
- have expert knowledge of anti-money laundering and anti-bribery and corruption
- have been in the field of compliance for at least one year
- are passionate about their work in risk and compliance
- are interested in sharing knowledge through blogs and online discussions
- are fluent in English
The RiskRadar is powered by LexisNexis®. We help companies meet regulatory requirements for anti-money laundering, anti-bribery & corruption and sanctions checks. LexisNexis delivers innovative products and services to address specific customer needs in order to improve productivity, increase profitability and stimulate growth, thus enabling them to excel in their own marketplace.
LexisNexis is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting and academic markets.
For more information about LexisNexis solutions, please visit www.lexisnexis.eu.
Latest posts by Denise Broekhof (see all)
- Acams 9th Annual: AML & Financial Crime Conference- May 27, 2013
- Webinars- May 23, 2013